Monday, February 6, 2012

So here is my rant for the day.

It seems that after my minor girly bit surgery I have lost more weight. A normal person may or may not be happy about this development; but it my world its hell. I am now considered "underweight" according to the BMI calculators, and I am avoiding going to my regular doctor because I know I am going to hear about it. I cant help that I am this way, its not on purpose!
I do the opposite of people trying to lose weight, I eat A LOT. I eat unhealthy foods, I eat high fat healthy foods, I eat whatever the heck is put in front of me. None of these things do a damn bit of good. So instead of looking like a healthy woman, I look scary thin right now. The worst of it is, I am not comfortable with where I am at right now. Normally I <3 every part of my body, its bony parts, its knobbly parts. At 98 pounds, I just don't have it in me to love the emaciated look.

Just give me a couple weeks, I will gain back that 5 pounds I lost.

Update:
It seems I have a nasty something called "Crohn's Disease". So in fact my weight loss has been explained!

No comments:

Post a Comment